BELMONT, N.C. -- Belmont Abbey continued its winning ways of late, sweeping matches against Mount Olive (25-22, 25-15, 25-17) and Savannah State (25-14, 25-12, 25-14) at the Wheeler Center on Saturday. The Crusaders have now won seven of their last eight matches to improve to 7-10, 4-0.
- The Crusaders hit .299, while limiting the Trojans to a .088 percentage.
- Andie Meredith led the offensive attack with 12 kills, while Mackenzie Chrapliwy added nine.
- Cassidy Bonito tallied a double-double of 31 assists and 12 digs, while chipping in seven assists.
- Paige Rawlins and Hailey Ryan recorded nine and eight digs, respectively.
- Chrapliwy tallied eight kills and seven digs.
- Lauren Hamilton established a new career high with seven.
- Bonito directed the offense with 18 assists and five kills.
- Rawlins had eight digs while a trio of Crusaders made six each.
- Belmont Abbey hit .325, its second-highest mark of the season.
- Head Coach Toni Elyea used 19 players in the win, most in any match this season.
- Belmont Abbey begins a four-match road swing on Wednesday at Erskine.
- The match begins at 7 p.m.